In this first episode of a two-part series, Dr. Cara King talks to Dr. Jake Lauer, currently a Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery (MIGS) fellow at Columbia University Irving Medical Center, about work transitions from residencies to fellowships into staff and vice versa. Jake talks about his unconventional transition from residency to an academic practice and back to his current fellowship. He shares what he has found challenging and surprises along the way.
- Dr. Jake Lauer on LinkedIn
- Dr. Jake Lauer on Twitter
- Dr. Jake Lauer on Instagram
- The Future of the Gynecologic Surgeon: Rationale for and Steps toward Subspecialization of Complex Gynecologic Surgery by Jacob K. Lauer, MD, MPH, FACOG and Arnold P. Advincula, MD, FACOG, FACS
- Strava GPS Cycling and Running App