In this episode, Dr. Cara King continues her conversation with Dr. Cecile Ferrando, director of the transgender surgery and medicine program at The Cleveland Clinic. They discuss the difficult topics of coping with as well as reflecting on surgical complications, and how being a female in the operating room can have unique challenges. Listen as Cecile shares how she has taken her surgical practice to the next level through innovation.
- Dr. Cecile Ferrando on Twitter
- Dr. Cecile Ferrando at the Cleveland Clinic
- Part 1 of the conversation with Dr. Cecile Ferrando
- Society of Gynecologic Surgeons (SGS)
- SGS 47th Annual Scientific Meeting