In the second episode of a two-part series, Dr. Cara King continues her conversation with Dr. Jake Lauer, currently a Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery (MIGS) fellow at Columbia University Irving Medical Center, to discuss his perspective piece, “The Future of the Gynecologic Surgeon: Rationale for and Steps toward Subspecialization of Complex Gynecologic Surgery.” Jake also dives into the history of the OBGYN profession and where he sees a subspecialization of MIGS moving in the future.
- Dr. Jake Lauer on LinkedIn
- Dr. Jake Lauer on Twitter
- Dr. Jake Lauer on Instagram
- The Future of the Gynecologic Surgeon: Rationale for and Steps toward Subspecialization of Complex Gynecologic Surgery by Jacob K. Lauer, MD, MPH, FACOG and Arnold P. Advincula, MD, FACOG, FACS
- Gynecologic Surgeons Unscrubbed with Dr. Jake Lauer (Part 1)